1. General Information.
- The owner of the bluewom.com website (and the websites appearing in the subdomains of the main site) is YOIOMI Studio Michał Kacper Pietruszka (NIP: 7671537452). The administrator of your personal data is Bluewom Ltd with its registered office at ul. Kujawska 28, 81-862 Sopot, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator". Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
2. Data administrator.
- The process of processing our Clients' personal data is supervised by the Data Protection Supervisor appointed by us. You can contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Bluewom Ltd., ul. Kujawska 28, 81-862 Sopot, note: protection of personal data.
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator whenever you use or are interested in our services, for example:
a. when you fill out the contact form on the page,
b. you want to receive information about the offer of cooperation with the Administrator,
c. you pay for technical or graphic works made by us,
d. when we inform you about important changes that follow by sending the newsletter,
e. Each time you report to us with your case or complaint, we also process your personal information.
- The administrator will process the personal data entered by you in a voluntary manner, given in the contact forms for individual products and services, such as, for example, name, address, telephone number or e-mail. If necessary, we can contact you on technical matters on your own initiative, e.g. when you have a problem with starting the service offered by the service. Some of them may be necessary to conclude a contract and properly provide our services, or to meet the requirements set by law, which we are obliged to comply with.
- We process both data that you voluntarily gave and data that we have developed ourselves (eg using cookies or other tools we use). We also process data provided to us by the device you use when using our services (cookies). We take care to process only data that is necessary for the purpose in which we collect them (data minimization).
- As the Administrator assures us that we strive to ensure that the data is processed in accordance with the law, collected for specified and legitimate purposes, not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes. In addition, the collected data is factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes in which the Administrator processes them. They are stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing. If you consent to processing for a specific purpose, we will process your personal data until you cancel your consent.
- We also process your data in other legitimate purposes, including to:
- monitor your activity on our websites (including cookies using the tools we use),
- profiling your interests and needs (also with the help of cookies) to send you only those services that may interest you,
- direct marketing of our products or services - thanks to that we can inform you of our offer,
- arrangements , investigating and defending any claims we may have for our business,
- monitoring, deterring and detecting any fraud or abuse committed through our services.
If you have given us permission, we may send you ours newsletter or contact you regarding new offers by phone, via e-mail or a message I am looking for a mobile phone. When you participate in the recruitment process, we process your data based on your consent. If we decide to process your data for a different purpose than we have collected it, we will inform you about it and we will ask your permission if it is required by law. The legal basis for data processing is:
- conclusion and performance of the contract, or
- your consent, or
- implementation of legally justified interests of the administrator.
- We process your data in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, including the GDP.
We will process your data as soon as possible. In the event that we process your data on the basis of a contract, processing will continue as long as the contract and the period of prescription of any claims are in force. We will process the data that we process as part of pursuing legally justified interests as long as the interest lasts. In special cases, which are data processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, your data may be processed until you file an objection.
- In order to service the request or provide the service, the Administrator transfers your data to other entities, such as, for example,
- courier and postal companies (to provide a contract, invoice or promotional materials)
- entities and sub-contractors providing legal services , marketing, IT and accounting (in order to competently handle your inquiry or to fulfill the service ordered or ordered).
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data by the Administrator guarantee the use of appropriate security measures and the security of personal data required by the provisions rights.
- Your data is processed for the time necessary to:
- handle your inquiry,
- handle your bug report,
- provide you with the ordered content or service,
- be able to realize your consent to marketing communication (until you withdraw this consent),
- comfortably implement the cooperation covered by the contract (until it expires).
- You have the right to access your data and rectify it, delete it, limit its processing, to object to its processing, and to request the transfer of this data to another administrator in accordance with applicable regulations. Every data subject has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his particular situation - to the processing of his personal data, in cases where the legal basis of the processing is the interest of the Administrator. In order to exercise the above rights, the Administrator should be sent an appropriate message by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data. The rules related to the implementation of the indicated rights are described in detail in art. 16 - 21 GPRD
- The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, being taken by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction. The basic means of protection is the use of secure connections (eg SSL protocols), data encryption and the use of other technical, programming or organizational solutions (eg limiting and controlling access to data).
- In order to contact the Administrator of your data on the website, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Another method is to contact directly the Inspector of Personal Data Protection appointed by the Administrator - email@example.com
3. Cookie files.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- On the first visit to the website, the user is informed about cookies and asked for permission to process them. You can delete cookies at any time from your browser. However, deleting them may result in the site not working properly. Information on how to do this can be found in the "Help" section of your web browser or its settings or preferences.
- Cookies are used to ensure the proper operation of the website, as well as for analytical, social and marketing purposes, including:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c. defining a user's profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the site via the contact form. The personal data provided on the contact form, we retain and use only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.